Friday, October 24, 2008

7 wierd things

My sister Beckie tagged me:

Her tag is to think of 7 unusual things about myself, then tag 7 other people and see what happens!

1. I am allergic to potatoes....unusual or what?

2. I like to eat stouffers macaroni and cheese almost burnt right out of the carton....yummy comfort food!

3. I really can't stand fruit with seeds, like raspberries, blackberries, etc. strawberries are ok!

4. I have a real phobia of mice, snakes and Dr's. (bad experience when I was little, funny since I've had 6 kids!)

5. I have fainted in very bizarre places, the chapel in church; the carthage jail; a busy pizza place, all when lots of people were around and it was very obvious and VERY embarassing!

6. I still LOVE the original Star Wars, and the little girl in me still wants to be Princess Leah.

7. I love to play with play dough, but I HATE to get anything sticky on my hands, like finger paint, or raw meat or dirt.......AHHHHH!(it's THE worst!!)

I tag: Heather, Tara, Shannon, Lori, Denice, Shelley, Becky Chis

1 comments:

Denice said...

I was just telling my girls the other day about how we used to play Star Wars on Grandma's bunkbeds, and how we both wanted to be Princess Lea! Nothin's better than good old Star Wars. . .