Friday, November 5, 2010

Trick or Treat!

Start the day off right, ghostly pumpkin pancakes, orange hot chocolate with ghostly marshmallows floating in it!!!
Josh was Shaggy, (well actually, we took these pics the day before Halloween because he left for Washington DC the next morning early) so he wasn't really anything, but being a nice kid, he dressed up for pics anyway!!! Jen was a gypsie, Brennan, a jester skeleton, Ty, a jailbird, Jaemon the mad hatter (which was my favorite costume EVER!!!!) and Gracie, Alice in Wonderland. Next year they're all going to be Cheshire Cats cuz I think he's way cool.
Quite the jack-o-lantern artistry, I do believe!
It was a torrential downpour about 1/2 hr before trick or treating was supposed to begin, and then it suddenly stopped and a beautiful double rainbow came out! It ended up being a perfect night for tricks and treats!!!! Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Very cute costumes. Looks like a fun celebration as a culmination to your favorite month. :)

(I have to tell you that when I looked at the photo with the jack-o-lanterns, I thought the face above the potato-head pieced pumpkin was Gracie. It took me a minute to realize that it was actually Brennan. Don't tell Brennan that he looks like a girl... I just think they look so much alike... like their mama, both of them.