Saturday, August 30, 2008

David and Allies wedding












My baby brother got married on Aug 20! He married a very sweet girl named Allie and she fits in perfectly!

They got married in the Bountiful temple, it was a beautiful day.
It is really neat to have such great examples for my kids. I hope they will follow in the footsteps of their aunts and uncles, who they admire and will get married at the right time and in the right place!!! I am thankful for my wonderful family, for amazing parents, and siblings. I couldn't ask for better!!

2 comments:

Denice said...

Wow! What great pictures! I am so excited that David got such a wonderful girl. They had a really fun reception too, especially the dancing! She seems really nice -- how exciting for your family!

Kristin said...

No WAY is he married!! Does this officially mean I am old or what? Great pics and cute blog!