Friday, January 29, 2010

My New Toy





For Christmas I got a new "toy"! I am so excited about it! For the first few weeks I was terrified of it and it didn't come out of it's box because it has so many "bells and whistles". However, now that I've attempted to play with it, I LOVE IT! Can I say it again? Let me try to make myself clear. I. LOVE. THIS. MACHINE. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
I made this little table runner, the whole thing, piecing, sewing, QUILTING and BINDING!!!!!! On the MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Momma Paulson said...

Oh Cathi.....I am jealous! I may have to come take a peek at that! I am so intimidated by those....well even the average sewing machine. So happy for you! Enjoy.

beckie said...

AWESOME!!!! That is so cool!

Heather said...

What a fun thing. I am excited for you and you are learning it so quickly. The runner is darling. Happy Sewing!!! (and how did you get your post to update... mine is still not doing that?)

Kim said...

Okay, I'm just a little bit jealous! Cute table runner.
We need to pick a date for our lunch, but I can't go until at least the end of Feb!