Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Steel Magnolias






Jenica is currently in the play Steel Magnolia's at her school. We went last night and HOLY COW!!!!!! She was AWESOME!!! She plays My'Lynn, the mother of a daughter (Shelby) who has terminal diabetes. She is a typical mom who would do anything for her daughter, including giving her a kidney. The setting is a beauty shop in Louisiana, there are only 6 girls in the play. Really, I was so impressed with all of them. They all had to learn southern accents and A LOT of lines!! It was so good and we are so proud of her ! Way to go Jen-Boo!

4 comments:

Denice said...

Wow! Seems like it wasn't that long ago that I would see pictures from far away of my long lost cousin in her school plays!! (When did we grow up?)
She looks like she did fabulous!!

Heather said...

Looks like a great event. I wish I had more time this week so my girls and I could come see it. Great Job Jenica!!!

The Jacklins said...

Good job Jenica! These kids that are hardly kids anymore...really are amazing with their talents!! Fun Stuff!

Momma Paulson said...

I heard that Jen was amazing! I was so bummed to miss it. Way to go Jenica! :)