Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is he really old enough?


For PROM that is? I can't believe this big boy in a tux, is MY son!!!! He looked so handsome!!!!!
These beautiful girls said yes to Josh and some of his best friends for Prom this year, I couldn't be more thrilled with their choices! Their dresses were elegant, modest and beautiful and they were kind and sweet too, what more could a mom ask?
Josh, Nic, Michael, Zach and Hunter. Such great kids. I am so thankful Josh has such great friends.
What cute kids.
Josh and Saysha. She is one of Josh's good friends and a real sweetie. I'm glad they got to go to this big dance together. I am so not ready, so, so, so not ready for him to grow up in so many ways. But, at the same time, I love seeing him have so much fun, with great kids who have the same values and standards as him. I loved my high school years, they were so different than the ones he's experiencing, and I'm so grateful he is living it up!!!!! He'll always be my baby, but he is growing up, whether I like it or not, and I'm glad he's turning out to be such a great kid!! What a fun night!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the photos. It was a beautiful night and they turned out so nice. Thanks again for taking them. I'm excited to get some ordered for Nick. Everyone looked amazing and I know they had a great time. Beautiful girls, Handsome Guys and so much fun. I'm happy for all of them.

Denice said...

Great photos, but they are so reminiscent of someone I know's wedding photos, out in Monroe. . .
Come to think of it, Josh looks so much like the groom I remember too. . . :)
You are right though, whether we like it or not, they are growing up, but how great is it to see the awesome people our children turn out to be!