Friday, May 7, 2010

These are the women I come from!

Grandma Mildred Dyer
Grandma Evelyn Bennett
My mom, Patricia Dyer Bennett




I love these amazing, wonderful mothers. Thank you for the influence and example you are in my life. I love you with all my heart. Thank you for being you. I hope in some small way I can be the kind of mother you are, beautiful, kind, unselfish, giving, righteous and wonderful. I know I will never compare, but I am so grateful for you! I love you! Happy Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

DeHart Family said...

I can see you kind of look like some of them. mothers are the best.

Heather said...

Cathi, that is the sweetest post. I love the pictures. Your mom is adorable... so so cute. And I can see you in both grandmother's as well as your mom. Very nice tribute.