Tuesday, July 20, 2010

19 years on the 19th!

We took a little getaway to Park City to celebrate our 19th anniversary! Jon enjoyed the yummy wontons we had at a little Japanese grill, YUM!
I enjoyed the beautiful roses I got from my honey! Look how cute the little towels shaped like two swans with rose petals were on the bed! I thought they were too cute to ruin, so I slept on the floor.................ok, not really.
I'm glad we got to get away even if it was close to home and not too extravagant. It was just really nice to spend some time together. It's amazing to think 19 years ago wasn't just yesterday! We've been through a lot of things, good and bad, but I can honestly say I love this guy more now, much more now, then I ever thought possible. Happy Anniversary Jonny! Love you so much!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary. You are catching up to us. It's so nice to see you both so happy. You are both great friends. I feel the same way about marriage... it just gets better and better.

Becky said...

Congrats on 19 years of wedded bliss :) We'll hit 18 on the 18th of March next year...time flies when you're having fun!