Friday, July 23, 2010

41's the new 31!

Happy Birthday to my sweetie! This is my absoloute very favorite picture of him when he was about 6. For a long long time, this was the ONLY picture I had of him when he was little! I love those little mischevious eyes!
If you know anything about my family, you will see a VERY striking resemblance to our oldest son in this picture. A little bit eerie! What a cute, cute 17 year old he was!
This little "toy"of his is Jon's favorite thing over this past year, and I'm very proud of him, he hasn't even got a ticket......YET (and certainly NOT because he's very very good at following ALL the traffic rules, no no no, quite the opposite! He's just sneaky about it!) He babies it like a newborn, and is extremely particular about how and when it is driven.
I am so happy to have this birthday boy in my life. He is the greatest husband, father and best friend I could ask for and I love him so much! Happy Birthday babe!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan. (ha) And yes, the 17 year old picture.... the resemblance is spooky. It looks just like Josh and I always give Cathi credit for Josh, Brennan and Gracie's looks, but there is definitely some Jon in them too. Hope it was a great day.

Ally said...

WOW Happy birthday Jon! I hope you have a fantastic day! I can't believe how much Josh does look like him at the same age that is pretty cool :-)