Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Disneyland!!!!

It's not a big secret that our family loves, loves, LOVES Disneyland, and this year we went at the start of Halloween time.............oh, it couldn't have been better!!!!!
This about sums it all up!
Face painting was a huge hit!

Josh loves Disneyland, but he REALLY REALLY loves the beach!


Sea World was lots of fun, the kids especially love playing with the star fish!
Space Mtn or Ghost Galaxy......OH MY GOSH.........I absoloutely ADORE this ride, all the time, I could ride it all day. It's my favorite, and with Halloween fun added to it, wow, I just don't have the words to describe my addiction to this ride. (I know it's an illness)
Pumpkins, decorations, Halloween treats everywhere. Good times.
We went with my sister, Rachael, her hubby Jared and their kids. It was a lot of fun. Hot.....113 degrees one day..............(which is completely and utterly ridiculous!) but still, at the happiest place on earth, WHO CARES?????? It was a blast! We love it!

2 comments:

DeHart Family said...

That is a fun time to go there. If you need some lavender flowers i can cut you some. It will be my dream garden some day.

Becky said...

So how would you feel about adding 2 more little girls to your next Disney trip?! Kloe and Gracie are the only ones in our family that love Disneyland as much as you guys!