Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gracie starts Preschool!







Our baby Gracie started pre-school this week. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but she for sure, is thrilled! She was not really happy that I stayed for her first day, she informed me that she was a "big girl and mommy needs to go home by hersself." So, I guess that tells ya how it really is!
I think this is going to take some getting used to, I still think of her as a tiny baby, and I am going to miss her. I know, it's only a few hours twice a week, but it still means, yet again, that my babies are growing up.
What should I do now? I guess I'll find out!
Have fun baby, preschool is so fun, and you'll love it!!!

2 comments:

Denice said...

How cute! She looks so grown-up in those pictures (I guess preschool will do that to ya!) I'm sure she's loving it (and I'm sure you will love it too!! I already am!)

Heather said...

Fun for Gracie!!! Miss Jill's Preschool Rocks. (Only that's not Miss Jill??!!) And it's funny how we think of our little one as the perpetual baby. I do the same thing. Shaylee, in my mind, is about 3 and she's 7. Enjoy it.....I'm sure she is!!!