Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's in the blood!








My big boy isn't the only one who loves basketball! My middle two love it too. They both played a great season, each of them had good coaches, fun playing, and even had other coaches ask about them to play on accelerated teams. The important thing though, at this age, I think, is to just have a great time, learn the fundamentals and learn to have good sportsmanship. I don't think we'll ever be NBA material at this house, but it's a lot of fun cheering them on, and I'm thankful for the good things they learn from playing sports!! Good job B and T!!!! You're AWESOME!!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Cool stuff. You do have lots of hoops games in your future. Enjoy every minute. :)

beckie said...

They might be MBA material! Go CHISHOLMS!!!

DeHart Family said...

cute fam pic love that...